Monday, March 14, 2011

let's exceed 1,200 characters...

I was trying to fill the "About Me" section of my profile and I apparently exceeded the 1,200 character limit. So, here is what I think you should know "About Me:"

An animated movie enthusiast; I tend to be a kid at heart. I have a preference for semi sweet wines and almost any kind of cheese over Swiss. I love photographs that capture unique intricacies of different cultures and that unite you with another part of the world. As an amateur photographer, I have done a little freelance shooting, but nothing worth bragging about. In regards to my iPhone, my laptop is now nearly obsolete. I am a drinker of coffee and a connoisseur of all kinds of knowledge. My tweets range from world news all the way to what my sister is doing in the kitchen. I have a Facebook profile and use LinkedIn to professionally network. People seem associate me as a “natural” when it comes to sports, but I would consider myself more of a Country Club Athlete; I prefer a round of golf or a friendly yet competitive tennis match. My fraternity brothers ask for my advice when it comes to doing business, how to professionally network and on looking good. My shorts are 9” Club J Crew and my pocket tee is a Polo Ralph Lauren. For three years I filled the airways with my preference of music as a disc jockey and radio personality and I have a passion for anything with a good beat. I spent 18 years of my life as a competitive swimmer and competed at the Division I level. My GPA ranks me as a Dean’s List student-athlete and I will graduate with honors. My smile has been known to win over the cougars and charm the rest. I am genuinely a friendly person and I my parents who gave me a biblical name taught me to love and respect everyone for who they are and how God made them.

That is pretty much me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment