Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Graduation is Close, Too Close

I haven't blogged in a while and this isn't going to be a long post.

It's the last few weeks of school before graduation and things just keep snowballing. Don't get me wrong:  I am excited to graduate and to be living it up in college, but there is a massive and growing amount of tasks that I need to complete before graduation. It's getting to the point where I can't quite wrap my head around everything and I kind of just want to sit back and "forget it, I'm a senior." The rumors are true. Senioritis is a productivity and motivation killer. I am finding new ways to take my mind off of things. I'm reading more journal article and stories and am even developing a mild case of Twitter addiction.  

Right now, I am torn between two stellar alternatives. A job overseas or a position close to home. They are both completely opposite in scope and kind, it's hard to fairly assess the pros and cons between the two. When I ask for advice, people tell me to choose the best decision for me...Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious. I am struggling to determine what that best choice is! It's hard to see which position will land me where I would like to be in a few years down the road, but that was probably the best advice given so far.

So that's where I am in my life right now, trying to figure things out, weeks before I graduate. I think that is pretty typical, though. Anyways, wish me luck in my decision-making; I should be deciding by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment